Tuesday 23 February 2010

Introductions, the pleasure is mine.

Well then, I'm as Englishman who currently finds himself residing in Glasgow, dating a German and sharing a room with an American after having shared with an Irishman and a Scotsman. So yes, my life is hurtling headlong towards a big cosmic punchline any minute now. My normal method of communicating is via Twitter (@Banderbear91) however, after being called a twitter-addict by my girlfriend I've given up Twitter for lent and made the jump from microblogging to full blown blogging.

Other things you should know about me, I'm a wannabe writer (but who isn't these days I suppose), I'm a literature lover and student but also have strong interests in science, maths and computers. I'm an active Steampunk (Google it) and so take great pleasure in being seen in Glasgow in Victorian outfit.

That's all for an introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment