Sunday 14 March 2010

Vroooom!

Yes, today marks the start of the new Formula 1 season. And as Formula 1 is really the only sport that I follow my Sundays from now until November shall have me enjoying cars go fast around a circuit. The season has started with a Ferarri 1-2 victory after Vettel's Red Bull car ran out of wings 3/4 of the way through the race. Highlights I believe are being shown on BBC1 at some point if you are interested and the next race is 2 weeks today, March 28th at 7am.

My girlfriend fails to see the appeal of Formula 1, she's much more a rugby/football kind of girl. I guess I just enjoy the strategy, the speed, the technology.

Moving on, what else has happened to me in the last few days. Not a great deal, attended a flat party that got shut down by the police at midnight on Friday night, that's more or less it actually.

Anyway, it's Mother's Day here in the UK so go do something mother-related rather than sitting and reading an internet blog! At least I have the excuse that my mother is presently in Cambodia.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment